There is a DEPA diaphragm pump for practically every liquid that flows. DEPA air driven diaphragm pumps are available in three different basic constructions: cast metal, solid plastic and highly polished stainless steel (CIP compatible). Special purpose designed models are available for powders, high pressures up to 21 bar and drum pumping of hard-to-handle drum contents.
For over 30 years the range of DEPA air operated diaphragm pumps have been established as high quality positive displacement pumps for all types of industry.
Every day, these pumps prove their reliability and efficiency all over the world in harsh operations and under the toughest application conditions. Through the years this range of air operated diaphragm pumps has been continously updated and improved by intensive research, development and the use of new materials. The quality demands of different industries as well as ease of operation and maintenance are always uppermost during the manufacturing of these products.
Benefits at a glance
- Gentle conveyance of liquid or viscous products
- Ideal for abrasive, visous, and shear sensitive media
- Can handle media with entrained solids
- Tolerant of dry running
- No dynamic or pressure loaded seals
- Mobile, easy to transport units
- Infinite regulation of pumping capacity
- Dry self-priming
- Can run against closed valves
- Modern compressed air control, low maintenance, oil free
- Submersible designs
- Also suitable for use in explosive and hazardous areas
- Operation and maintenance friendly
- Flexible, Modular Design
- DEPA air operated diaphragm pumps were developed as a flexible and modular design covering all product ranges and pump sizes.
This modular design reduces both the spare parts holding as well as the number of individual parts used per pump. This means low maintenance costs and short downtimes. By simple changeover of diaphragms, valve seats and valve balls, the user can adapt existing pumps to other product applications.