1/4-inch plastic polypropylene diaphragm pump with PTFE diaphragms and PTFE balls Fluimac P0007P-NTTPT1-AB
£267.00 exc. VAT
¼-inch Polypropylene Diaphragm Pump
Product Range: Phoenix
Model Number: P0007P-NTTPT1-AB
Pump Body: Polypropylene
Diaphragms / Balls: PTFE / PTFE
Centre Section: PolyPropylene
Fluid Connections: ¼ inch BSP
Air Connection: 4 mm
Max Solids: 2 mm
ATEX: Zone 2 ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C
The Fluimac Phoenix P7 quarter-inch (¼”) air-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) is constructed from Polypropylene with PTFE diaphragms, PTFE ball valves and PTFE gaskets.
This little plastic industrial diaphragm pump is ideal for a range of fluid transfer duties up to 7 litres per minute (based on water) and is a good option for the dosing and metering of fluids. The P7 weighs just 0.84 kg and is a versatile and simple to operate AODD pump.
Materials of Construction for P0007P-NTTPT1-AB
- Pump Body: Polypropylene
- Air-side Diaphragm: NBR
- Fluid-side Diaphragm: PTFE
- Ball Valves: PTFE
- Ball Valve Seats: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Central Block: Polypropylene
- Fluid Connections: ¼” BSP
- Ports Orientation: AB
- Air Connection: 4mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 7 litres per minute
- Maximum Air Pressure: 6 bar
- Maximum Delivery Head: 60 metres
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift: 3 metres
- Maximum Wet Suction Lift: 9.8 metres
- Maximum Solids Passage Size: 2 mm
- Noise Level: 62 db
- Maximum Viscosity: 5,000 centipoise
- Displacement per Stroke*: 18 cc/ml
- Net Weight: 0.84 kg
- Temperature Range: -4°C to +65°C
- ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2 as standard)
* Displacement per stroke may vary based on suction conditions, discharge head, air pressure and fluid type.
Fluimac P7 Pump Performance Curve*
* The curves and performance values refer to pumps with submerged suction and free delivery outlet, with water at 20°C. These data may vary according to the construction materials and hydraulic conditions.
Fluimac P7 Pump Dimensions
Pump Part Number
Fluimac P7 Materials of Construction Available
Changes to materials of construction may result in changes to the price and lead time – as always, call us on +44 (0)1236 433799 to discuss.
Fluimac Phoenix Pump Port Orientation Options
The standard ports orientation on the majority of the Phoenix range is AB however, as you can see from the diagram below, depending on installation method, there are other options available. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Diaphragm Pump Installation Options
Fluimac Catalogue (pdf 8,689kb)
The Fluimac Phoenix range features BSP ports in AB orientation as standard on most models but other port types and orientations are available – call us on +44 (0) 1236 433799 with your requirements and we will do all that we can to help you.
ATEX Requirements: Zone 1 is also available EX II 2/2 GD C IIB T 135°C – call for details
We work directly with the manufacturer so if you do not see the exact specification you need, we will do all that we can to find a solution for you – get in touch.
|Dimensions||129 × 68 × 112 mm|
|Ball Valve Seats||
|Fluid Connections Size||
AB – standard
|Maximum Flow Rate||
7 litres per minute
|Maximum Air Pressure||
|Maximum Delivery Head||
|Maximum Dry Suction Lift||
|Maximum Wet Suction Lift||
|Maximum Solids Passage Size||
|Displacement per Stroke*||
-4°C to +65°C
ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2)