1-inch food grade stainless steel diaphragm pump with PTFE diaphragms and PTFE balls Fluimac PF0050S-HTTST3-AB
£1,634.00 exc. VAT
1-inch Stainless-Steel Diaphragm Pump
Product Range: Phoenix Food (FDA Compliant)
Model Number: PF0050S-HTTST3-AB
Pump Body: 316 Stainless-Steel
Diaphragms / Balls: PTFE / PTFE
Centre Section: PolyPropylene
Fluid Connections: 1 inch tri-clamp
Air Connection: ¼” BSP
Max Solids: 3.5 mm
ATEX: Zone 2 ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C
Cleaning Method: Strip Clean
The food grade PF50 one-inch air-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) is constructed from 316 stainless-steel with PTFE diaphragms, PTFE ball valves and PTFE gaskets. For high viscosity fluids, you may require heavier, stainless-steel ball valves so please search for product number PPF0050S-HTSST3-AB.
This little food grade diaphragm pump is ideal for a range of fluid transfer duties up to 55 litres per minute (based on water) and is a good option for the dosing and metering of fluids. The PF50 weighs approximately 7kg and with its easy to strip-clean design, the Fluimac Phoenix Food PF50 is versatile and simple to operate.
The PF50 will soon be superseded by the new PF60 – launching September 2020.
Materials of Construction for PF050S-HTTST3-AB
- Pump Body: Stainless-Steel AISI 316 Electro-polished
- Air-side Diaphragm: Hytrel
- Fluid-side Diaphragm: PTFE
- Ball Valves: PTFE
- Ball Valve Seats: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Central Block: Polypropylene
- Fluid Connections: 1-inch Tri-clamp
- Ports Orientation: AB
- Air Connection: ¼” BSP
- Maximum Flow Rate: 55 litres per minute
- Maximum Air Pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum Delivery Head: 80 metres
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift: 5 metres
- Maximum Wet Suction Lift: 9.8 metres
- Maximum Solids Passage Size: 3.5 mm
- Noise Level: 72 db
- Maximum Viscosity: 20,000 centiPoise
- Displacement per Stroke*: 140 cc/ml
- Net Weight: 7.3 kg
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +95°C
- ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2 as standard)
* Displacement per stroke may vary based on suction conditions, discharge head, air pressure and fluid type.
Fluimac PF50 Pump Performance Curve*
* The curves and performance values refer to pumps with submerged suction and free delivery outlet, with water at 20°C. These data may vary according to the construction materials and hydraulic conditions.
Fuimac PF50 Pump Dimensions
Pump Part Number
Fluimac PF50 Available Materials of Construction
Changes to materials of construction may result in changes to the price and lead time – as always, call us on +44 (0)1236 433799 to discuss.
Fluimac Phoenix Pump Port Orientation Options
The standard ports orientation on the majority of the Phoenix range is AB however, as you can see from the diagram below, depending on installation method, there are other options available. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Diaphragm Pump Installation Options
Fluimac Catalogue (pdf 8,937kb)
The Fluimac Phoenix Food range features Tri-clamp ports in AB orientation as standard on most models but other port types and orientations are available – call us on +44 (0) 1236 433799 with your requirements and we will do all that we can to help you.
ATEX Requirements: Zone 1 is also available EX II 2/2 GD C IIB T 135°C – call for details
We work directly with the manufacturer so if you do not see the exact specification you need, we will do all that we can to find a solution for you – get in touch.
|Dimensions||228 × 156 × 234 mm|
316 Stainless-Steel Electro-polished
|Ball Valve Seats||
|Fluid Connections Size||
AB – standard
¼ inch BSP
|Maximum Flow Rate||
55 litres per minute
|Maximum Air Pressure||
|Maximum Delivery Head||
|Maximum Dry Suction Lift||
|Maximum Wet Suction Lift||
|Maximum Solids Passage Size||
|Displacement per Stroke*||
140 cc / ml
-20°C to +95°C
ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2)