2-inch food grade stainless steel diaphragm pump with PTFE diaphragms and PTFE balls Fluimac PF0400S-HTTST3-EF
£4,496.00 exc. VAT
2-inch Stainless-Steel Diaphragm Pump
Product Range: Phoenix Food (FDA Compliant)
Model Number: PF0400S-HTTST3-EF
Pump Body: 316 Stainless-Steel
Diaphragms / Balls: PTFE / PTFE
Centre Section: PolyPropylene
Fluid Connections: 2 inch tri-clamp
Air Connection: ¾ inch BSP
Max Solids: 8 mm
ATEX: Zone 2 ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C
Cleaning Method: Strip Clean
The Fluimac PF400 2-inch air-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) is constructed from FDA-compliant contact materials.
The pump body is constructed from AISI 316 (1.4401) stainless-steel and the central block is made from polypropylene. On this particular model, the diaphragms, ball valves and gaskets are constructed from PTFE (if you require stainless-steel ball valves, search for model number PF400S-HTSST3-EF) .
This pump can be used on a wide range of transfer duties up to 380 litres per minute.
The Fluimac Phoenix Food PF400 has an easy-to-strip-clean design.
Materials of Construction for PF400S-HTTST3-EF
- Pump Body: Stainless-Steel AISI 316 Electro-polished
- Air-side Diaphragm: Hytrel
- Fluid-side Diaphragm: PTFE
- Ball Valves: PTFE
- Ball Valve Seats: Stainless-Steel
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Central Block: Polypropylene
- Fluid Connections: 2-inch Tri-clamp
- Ports Orientation: EF
- Air Connection: ¾ inch BSP
- Maximum Flow Rate: 380 litres per minute
- Maximum Air Pressure: 8 bar
- Maximum Delivery Head: 80 metres
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift: 5 metres
- Maximum Wet Suction Lift: 9.8 metres
- Maximum Solids Passage Size: 8 mm
- Noise Level: 78 db
- Maximum Viscosity: 40,000 centiPoise
- Displacement per Stroke*: 1,200 cc/ml
- Net Weight: 25.3 kg
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +95°C
- ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2 as standard)
* Displacement per stroke may vary based on suction conditions, discharge head, air pressure and fluid type.
Fluimac PF400 Pump Performance Curve*
* The curves and performance values refer to pumps with submerged suction and free delivery outlet, with water at 20°C. These data may vary according to the construction materials and hydraulic conditions.
Fuimac PF400 Pump Dimensions
Pump Part Number
Fluimac PF400 Available Materials of Construction
Changes to materials of construction may result in changes to the price and lead time – as always, call us on +44 (0)1236 433799 to discuss.
Fluimac Phoenix Pump Port Orientation Options
The Fluimac Phoenix Food PF400 features Tri-clamp ports in EF orientation as standard but other port types and orientations are available to suit your installation method (as you can see from the diagram below). Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Diaphragm Pump Installation Options
Fluimac Catalogue (pdf 8,937kb)
The Fluimac Phoenix Food PF400 features Tri-clamp ports in EF orientation as standard but other port types and orientations are available – call us on +44 (0) 1236 433799 with your requirements and we will do all that we can to help you.
ATEX Requirements: Zone 1 is also available EX II 2/2 GD C IIB T 135°C – call for details
We work directly with the manufacturer so if you do not see the exact specification you need, we will do all that we can to find a solution for you – get in touch.
|Dimensions||361 × 260 × 501.5 mm|
316 Stainless-Steel Electro-polished
|Ball Valve Seats||
|Fluid Connections Size||
EF – Standard
|Maximum Flow Rate||
380 litres per minute
|Maximum Air Pressure||
|Maximum Delivery Head||
|Maximum Dry Suction Lift||
|Maximum Wet Suction Lift||
|Maximum Solids Passage Size||
|Displacement per Stroke*||
-20°C to +95°C
ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2)