3/4-inch food grade stainless steel diaphragm pump with PTFE diaphragms and PTFE balls Fluimac PF018S-HTTST3-AB
£1,015.00 exc. VAT
¾-inch Stainless-Steel Diaphragm Pump
Product Range: Phoenix Food (FDA Compliant)
Model Number: PF0018S-HTTST3-AB
Pump Body: 316 Stainless-Steel
Diaphragms / Balls: PTFE / PTFE
Centre Section: PolyPropylene
Fluid Connections: ¾ inch tri-clamp
Air Connection: 6 mm
Max Solids: 2.5 mm
ATEX: Zone 2 ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C
Cleaning Method: Strip Clean
Small food grade diaphragm pump from Fluimac.
The Fluimac PF18 3/4-inch air-operated double diaphragm pump (AODD) is constructed from FDA-compliant contact materials.
The pump body is constructed from AISI 316 (1.4401) stainless-steel and the central block is made from polypropylene. On this particular model, the diaphragms, ball valves and gaskets are constructed from PTFE (if you require stainless-steel ball valves, search for model number PF018S-HTSST3-AB) .
This pump can be used on a wide range of low flow-rate transfer duties up to 20 litres per minute and is an ideal pump for dosing and metering fluids.
Weighing just 2.3 kg and with its easy to strip-clean design, the Fluimac Phoenix Food PF18 is portable, versatile and simple to operate.
Materials of Construction for PF018S-HTTST3-AB
- Pump Body: Stainless-Steel AISI 316 Electro-polished
- Air-side Diaphragm: Hytrel
- Fluid-side Diaphragm: PTFE
- Ball Valves: PTFE
- Ball Valve Seats: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Central Block: Polypropylene
- Fluid Connections: ¾-inch Tri-clamp
- Ports Orientation: AB
- Air Connection: 6 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate: 20 litres per minute
- Maximum Air Pressure: 7 bar
- Maximum Delivery Head: 70 metres
- Maximum Dry Suction Lift: 5 metres
- Maximum Wet Suction Lift: 9.8 metres
- Maximum Solids Passage Size: 2.5 mm
- Noise Level: 65 db
- Maximum Viscosity: 10,000 centiPoise
- Displacement per Stroke*: 30 cc/ml
- Net Weight: 2.3kg
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +95°C
- ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2 as standard)
* Displacement per stroke may vary based on suction conditions, discharge head, air pressure and fluid type.
Fluimac PF18 food grade diaphragm Pump Performance Curve*
* The curves and performance values refer to pumps with submerged suction and free delivery outlet, with water at 20°C. These data may vary according to the construction materials and hydraulic conditions.
Fluimac PF18 Food Grade Diaphragm Pump Dimensions
Pump Part Number
Fluimac PF18 Available Materials of Construction
Changes to materials of construction may result in changes to the price and lead time – as always, call us on +44 (0)1236 433799 to discuss.
Fluimac Phoenix food grade diaphragm pump Port Orientation Options
The standard ports orientation on the majority of the Phoenix range is AB however, as you can see from the diagram below, depending on installation method, there are other options available. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Diaphragm Pump Installation Options
Fluimac Catalogue (pdf 8,937kb)
The Fluimac Phoenix Food range features Tri-clamp ports in AB orientation as standard on most models but other port types and orientations are available – call us on +44 (0) 1236 433799 with your requirements and we will do all that we can to help you.
ATEX Requirements: Zone 1 is also available EX II 2/2 GD C IIB T 135°C – call for details
We work directly with the manufacturer so if you do not see the exact specification you need, we will do all that we can to find a solution for you – get in touch.
|Dimensions||148 × 92 × 153 mm|
316 Stainless-Steel Electro-polished
|Ball Valve Seats||
|Fluid Connections Size||
AB – standard
|Maximum Flow Rate||
20 litres per minute
|Maximum Air Pressure||
|Maximum Delivery Head||
|Maximum Dry Suction Lift||
|Maximum Wet Suction Lift||
|Maximum Solids Passage Size||
|Displacement per Stroke*||
-20°C to +95°C
ATEX EX II 3/3 GD IIB T 135°C (Zone 2)