Varisco Pumps is the manufacturer of the renowned ‘J-Series’ self-priming centrifugal pumps.
The Varisco J pumps are ideal for pumping liquids with solids in suspension and are specifically designed for pump applications where the challenge is the priming of the pump such as the lifting of fluid from a sump or where the pump has to suck the fluid vertically up into the pump suction port.
Varisco J Series Pump Applications
The J-series pumps from Varisco are commonly used in the industrial, construction and emergency sectors. In the food and beverage sectors, BestPump supplies these pumps to food manufacturers (usually on waste applications) and distilleries for lifting fluids from sumps. In one case, we supplied Varisco J pumps for sucking water from a river and using it to pump around a factory to be used to cool machinery!
Varisco Pumps Features
- Rapid self-priming without foot valve. Once filled with water, the pump is automatically primed to a height of 7.5m
- Semi-open impeller allowing the passage of large diameter solids, easy to inspect
- High resistance to abrasive liquids: turbid, muddy, sandy waters with solids in suspension
- Easy to install: only the suction pipe needs to be immersed in the liquid.
- The pump can be located above and in a dry place, in the most suitable
- location for service and control
- Materials: Cast iron, AISI 316L stainless steel
- Compliance with ATEX standards