Corrosion resistant centrifugal pumps
Someflu has been manufacturing plastic centrifugal pumps since 1962 and specialises in pumps that are extremely resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
With an emphasis on innovation and bespoke design, Someflu pumps are available in horizontal and vertical construction and designed for the most difficult of corrosive and abrasive applications.
Plastic Process Pumps
Horizontal plastic centrifugal process pumps designed for continuous service in hazardous industries. Suitable for handling corrosive and abrasive fluids such as acids, alkalis or chemically-contaminated fluids. Vortex version available for fluids with particles and solids.
Someflu NP - Horizontal Plastic Process Pumps
Single-stage centrifugal process pumps designed for heavy duty use in transferring clear or slightly-charged corrosive fluids in the most severe and demanding conditions. Available with mechanical seal or magnetic drive arrangements.
– Flow rates up to 2,000 m³ per hour
– Total differential head up to 90 mcl
– Temperature range from -20°C to 120°C
Normalised NP pump – Complies with below standards:
- NFE 44121
- DIN 24256
- ISO 2858 and 5199 standards.
Magnetic Drive NP-M pump – complies with below standards:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE annex II A
- Electromagnetic compatibility Directive 2004/108/CE annex I
- Low voltage Directive 2006/95/CE annex III B
Someflu HV - Horizontal Plastic Vortex Pumps
The HV pump series is designed for pumping corrosive fluids that are highly abrasive or highly charged with suspended particles.
HV series pumps have a tangential outlet volute and a vortex impeller to enable the passage of solid particles.
– Flow rates up to 190 m³ per hour
– Total differential head up to 35 mcl