Revolution circumferential piston pump
Viking Pump Hygienic (formerly WrightFlow Technologies) manufactures the latest innovation in positive displacement pumps for the Sanitary and Industrial Markets – the new Revolution, the first true ‘clean-in-place’ (CIP) hybrid circumferential piston & rotary lobe pump.
The Revolution merges the benefits of Lobe & Circumferential Piston technologies into one platform. This new platform delivers:
- Increased product yield
- Increased lifetime of components
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Outstanding CIP cleanability and higher standards of hygiene
The Revolution brings together the benefits of superb cleanability, improved volumetric efficiency and outstanding solid handling into one platform.
Revolution Circumferential Piston Pump features:
- Capacities to 432 m3/hr
- Differential pressures to 31 bar
- All seals are front replaceable for minimum downtime
- Pre-filled maintenance-free gearbox
- Self-draining pump head to minimize product loss
- And the flexibility to choose the best rotor technology to fit the application.
BestPump has full access to the Viking Pump Hygienic (Wright Flow Technologies / Johnson Pump) range and can quickly turnaround your orders for pumps and spares.